* Appeal against secret court for undercover police abuse cases
* Tuesday 15 and Wednesday 16 October 2013
* Please show your support!
On social media – over both days – send a clear message: #policespiesoutoflives
IN LONDON, UK:
Picket outside Royal Courts of Justice, The Strand, London, WC2 (Holborn or Temple tube)
Tuesday 15 October 2013 from 9am to 10am
On 15 and 16 October 2013 the Appeal Court will hear arguments seeking to overturn a decision which directed that human rights legal actions over undercover police relationships should be heard in a secret court.
In this appeal:
- Claimants will fight for human rights cases to be heard in open court, not in secret tribunal.
- It will be the last chance to ensure press and public scrutiny of Mark Kennedy’s police commanders over Human Rights Act abuses, amid judge’s “alarming” James Bond reference.
More info HERE.
For more ways to help the campaign, see HERE.
Police Spies Out Of Lives extends solidarity with everyone affected by the extreme intrusions perpetrated by undercover police officers.