- The Claimants: Andrea & Monica
- The Defendants: The Commissioner of Police for the Metropolis
- Which deployments: “Carlo Neri”, Jim Boyling
- Legal claims: Common Law Claims: for assault, misfeasance in public office, negligence and deceit
- Solicitor for the case: Harriet Wistrich, Birnberg Pearce
These cases started separately, but are now running together, with both women being represented by Harriet Wistrich of Birnberg Peirce.
Harriet wrote to the Metropolitan Police Service in early 2016 notifying them of a claims on behalf of Andrea and Monica arising from the discovery that their former ‘boyfriends’, ‘Carlo Neri’, and Jim Boyling (respectively) were undercover police officers. Since then they have been in correspondence with the police about the claims.